Prime Engineering, Inc. offers clients a fully integrated planning, surveying, engineering, architecture, procurement, and construction solution. We are experienced specialists who welcome some of the biggest industry challenges and serve as reliable partners with our clients and colleagues. Based in Atlanta, with multiple branch offices nationwide, we are trusted client advisors, designers, and project managers who consistently deliver value to our clients. We provide new and long-standing clients consultative expertise, rigorous standards and performance, and guaranteed service excellence to help them achieve their business objectives.
We’re a business. Financial performance matters. But we bring a much broader perspective to our work and see ourselves as more than an Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) firm. Our mission is to:
- Improve the quality of our communities
- Add value to our clients’ businesses
- Enrich the quality of life for our employees
Our vision is to become the premier provider of EPC services in the 21st century.
We will achieve our mission and vision and help our employees, clients, and community succeed by attaining five strategic goals:
- Goal 1 Become Among the Most Respected, Fiscally Focused EPC Firms in the World
- Goal 2 Maintain Excellence in Employee Training and Technology Transfer
- Goal 3 Prioritize Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Public Service
- Goal 4 Expand Our Global Footprint and Influence
- Goal 5 Pursue Maximum Corporate Effectiveness
Our client dedication is best summarized by our Service Commitment. We guarantee that:
- We will return all telephone calls within two business hours
- We will meet 100% of our deadlines 100% of the time
- We will address Construction Requests for Information (RFIs) in four business hours
- Our emergency response teams will be dispatched within two hours
- Our clients will have open access to our President for a guarantee of action
Founded in 1990, Prime Engineering has grown in size and services to become an industry leader, providing solutions that meet our clients’ Prime Goals. We are an employee-owned company offering technically superior services to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
Over the past 30 years, we’ve evolved from a single-discipline civil engineering company into a global, full-service architectural, engineering, procurement, and construction company. While our long-term business plan remains our foundation, we’ve not stood still as the world changed. We’ve added mechanical, structural, surveying, and capital planning capabilities, gaining share in the industrial, infrastructure, land development, midstream petroleum, and other markets.
The recent recession forced us not only to adjust to the economic reality but also to position Prime to take advantage of renewed economic growth. In addition to our Atlanta headquarters, we’ve expanded across the country, opening offices in Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Huntington, Orlando, Pittsburgh, and Tampa.
The emerging new economy will reward prepared firms with sustainable growth. Our original business plan can’t precisely predict what Prime will look like in the future. But with it as our foundation, we’re confident that we can manage the 21st century’s challenges and leave our communities better for it.