Are you a US-based Project Architect with previous consulting experience? Prime Engineering is an award-winning Architecture and Engineering Firm that specializes in providing solutions for aviation, logistics, and commercial clients. We are seeking an Architect who has experience in all phases of project design including pre-planning, construction documents and construction administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with architecture/engineering disciplines on complex projects
- Develop conceptual design presentations and construction documents
- Onsite meetings with clients, consultants, and general contractors
This Job Might Be For You If You
- Enjoy and excel at handling all project phases including planning, design, permitting, and construction administration
- Have excellent communication skills and are committed to deadlines
- Are dependable, responsible, flexible, and resourceful and communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, consultants and office staff
- Have project experience with commercial and industrial facilities
- Want professional growth in architecture and across other disciplines
- 5-7 years’ of architectural production experience
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Architectural registration is not required, but a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Revit, and AutoCAD
Why Prime Engineering?
Why do high achievers join Prime? The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations
- Beautiful office setting
- Onsite fitness center and café