Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a reliable, detail-orientated Architectural Designer to join our team. This is an onsite position located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Prime Engineering, Inc. helps its clients achieve their business objectives by delivering top-quality A/E/C services in an effective, efficient, and collaborative fashion. We are engineers, architects, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators. Collectively, we tackle difficult challenges, serve as trusted consultants, and passionately serve our clients from concept to completion. Our work doesn’t stop when a client cuts the ribbon on a new project, building, or facility. For more than 30 years, our Prime goal has been to establish and maintain trusted client partnerships that function efficiently in the short term and thrive over the long term.
Prime’s Architecture Department provides designs and leadership to an array of municipal, industrial, and corporate building projects ranging from interior architecture to large scale aviation projects. Our architects and designers collaborate with all aspects of Primes’ portfolio, from Industrial markets to Transportation to Municipal clients. These projects require each of us to interact with clients, work with their client to develop solutions, and successfully execute these projects to make their client successful.
Our architects and designers enjoy a wide range of training options, top to bottom project transparency, work from home options, and superior mentorship.
- Collaborate with architecture/engineering disciplines on multiple different project types
- Develop conceptual design presentations and detailed construction documents
- Meet with clients, consultants, and general contractors throughout the course of a project
- Learn the professional and administrative facets of the practice of architecture in a wholly transparent work environment.
- Develop the skills necessary to propel your career to the next level.
- Minimum of 5 years of architectural experience
- Professional degree in Architecture or related field (preferred)
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with Revit (required) and AutoCAD (strongly preferred)
- Tracking for architectural registration is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why People Join Prime ?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You will play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You will learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations