Prime Engineering is currently accepting resumes from project engineers with previous consulting experience to work in our Infrastructure Market Segment, which specializes in providing solutions for residential, commercial, and municipal clients.
The project engineer will provide support during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration. Must have excellent communication skills and committed to deadlines. Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD. Must be dependable, responsible, flexible, resourceful and communicate with a high level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants and office staff. Project experience will be gained with the following: Hydrology / Hydraulics; HEC / Flood Study Modeling; Utilities; Water quality; Water and sewer; Roads; Stormwater; Permitting; and Surveying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Preparation of studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Communicate with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
- 4-6 years of engineering consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering; EIT a plus
- EIT certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be resourceful and interact with a high level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
Why people join Prime?
The single most important reason is an opportunity for challenging work and advancement. Our growth objectives are stretching and challenging. We take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence.
- Competitive Salary
- Two Health Insurance Options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance (medical, dental, vision) premiums (and sliding scale of dependents premiums)
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death; short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) matching
- Company paid Professional Development and Licensing