Prime Engineering is currently accepting resumes from project engineers with previous consulting experience to work in our Infrastructure Market Segment, which specializes in providing solutions for residential, commercial, and municipal clients.
The project engineer will provide support during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration. Must have excellent communication skills and committed to deadlines. Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD. Must be dependable, responsible, flexible, resourceful and communicate with a high level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants and office staff. Project experience will be gained with the following: Hydrology / Hydraulics; HEC / Flood Study Modeling; Utilities; Water quality; Water and sewer; Roads; Stormwater; Permitting; and Surveying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Preparation of studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Communicate with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
- 4-6 years of engineering consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering; EIT a plus
- EIT certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be resourceful and interact with a high level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
Prime Engineering, Inc. is committed to the professional and personal growth of employees and is the perfect environment for individuals that enjoy a challenge and want to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability and a 401(k) plan, educational assistance and training.