Prime Engineering is currently accepting resumes from project engineers with previous consulting experience to work in our Infrastructure Market Segment, which specializes in providing solutions for residential, commercial, and municipal clients.
The project engineer will provide support during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration. Must have excellent communication skills and committed to deadlines. Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD. Must be dependable, responsible, flexible, resourceful and communicate with a high level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants and office staff. Project experience will be gained with the following: Hydrology / Hydraulics; HEC / Flood Study Modeling; Utilities; Water quality; Water and sewer; Roads; Stormwater; Permitting; and Surveying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Preparation of studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Communicate with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
- 4-6 years of engineering consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering; EIT a plus
- EIT certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be resourceful and interact with a high level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
Why Prime Engineering?
We believe people are our greatest asset. We take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence. If you have a passion for being a part of a rapidly growing employee-owned company that works with a wide range of unusual and extraordinary clients and projects, then Prime is for you.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations
- Beautiful office setting
- Onsite fitness center and café