We are currently accepting resumes from project engineers with previous consulting experience to work in our Transportation Market Segment, which specializes in providing solutions for aviation, railroad, and commercial clients for an opening in either our Atlanta, GA or Tampa, FL office.
The project manager/engineer will be involved during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration. Must have excellent communication skills and committed to deadlines. Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD/AutoCAD Civil 3D. Must be dependable, responsible, flexible, and resourceful and communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, sub consultants, and office staff. The employee will work on projects including: pavement design and rehabilitation; site grading and drainage; hydraulics; utilities; water quality; Water and sewer; roads; stormwater; permitting; and surveying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing projects including technical quality, people, process, cost and schedule
- Preparation of design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Preparation of studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Permitting and coordination with federal, state, and local municipalities
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- 7-10 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering license required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be resourceful, dependable and able to communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, sub-consultants and office staff
Prime Engineering, Inc. is seeking individuals committed to professional growth, enjoys challenges, and wants to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, a group health plan offering medical, vision and dental coverage, a matching 401(k) plan, disability coverage, educational assistance, paid training, company stock ownership, an Employee Assistance Program, and credit union membership.