Are you a US-based Project Engineer/Manager with previous consulting experience? Would you like to work in our Atlanta Office where we specialize in providing solutions for aviation, railroad, logistics, and commercial clients. The project manager/engineer will be involved during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration.
The project manager/engineer will be involved during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration. Must have excellent communication skills and committed to deadlines. Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD/AutoCAD Civil 3D. Must be dependable, responsible, flexible, and resourceful and communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, sub consultants, and office staff. The employee will work on projects including: pavement design and rehabilitation; site grading and drainage; hydraulics; utilities; water quality; Water and sewer; roads; stormwater; permitting; and surveying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing projects including technical quality, people, process, cost and schedule
- Collaborating with other engineering/architecture disciplines on complex projects
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Prepare design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Prepare studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Permitting and coordination with federal, state, and local municipalities
This Job Might Be For You If You
- Excel in handling all project phases including planning, design, permitting, and construction administration.
- Have excellent communication skills and are committed to deadlines.
- Are dependable, responsible, flexible, and resourceful and communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, sub-consultants and office staff.
- Have project experience with: Pavement design and rehabilitation; Site grading and drainage; Hydraulics; Utilities; Water quality; Water and sewer; Stormwater; Permitting; and Surveying; Taxiways/aprons, Jet bridges.
- Want professional growth in civil engineering and across other disciplines.
- Have some aviation industry (airside or landside) or commercial logistics experience
- 5+years’ of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering license required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AviPLAN experience is a plus
Why people join Prime?
The single most important reason is an opportunity for challenging work and advancement. Our growth objectives are stretching and challenging. We take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence.
- Competitive Salary
- Two Health Insurance Options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance (medical, dental, vision) premiums (and sliding scale of dependents premiums)
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death; short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) matching
- Company paid Professional Development and Licensing