Are you a US-based Project Engineer/Manager with previous consulting experience? Would you like to work in our Atlanta Office where we specialize in providing solutions for aviation, railroad, logistics, and commercial clients. The project manager/engineer will be involved during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration.
The project manager/engineer will be involved during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration. Must have excellent communication skills and committed to deadlines. Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD/AutoCAD Civil 3D. Must be dependable, responsible, flexible, and resourceful and communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, sub consultants, and office staff. The employee will work on projects including: pavement design and rehabilitation; site grading and drainage; hydraulics; utilities; water quality; Water and sewer; roads; stormwater; permitting; and surveying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing projects including technical quality, people, process, cost and schedule
- Collaborating with other engineering/architecture disciplines on complex projects
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Prepare design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Prepare studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Permitting and coordination with federal, state, and local municipalities
This Job Might Be For You If You
- Excel in handling all project phases including planning, design, permitting, and construction administration.
- Have excellent communication skills and are committed to deadlines.
- Are dependable, responsible, flexible, and resourceful and communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, sub-consultants and office staff.
- Have project experience with: Pavement design and rehabilitation; Site grading and drainage; Hydraulics; Utilities; Water quality; Water and sewer; Stormwater; Permitting; and Surveying; Taxiways/aprons, Jet bridges.
- Want professional growth in civil engineering and across other disciplines.
- Have some aviation industry (airside or landside) or commercial logistics experience
- 5+years’ of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering license required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AviPLAN experience is a plus
Prime Engineering, Inc. is committed to the professional and personal growth of employees and is the perfect environment for individuals that enjoy a challenge and want to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability and a 401(k) plan, educational assistance and training.