Are you a US-based Project Engineer/Manager with previous consulting experience? Would you like to work within our Transportation/Aviation department where we specialize in providing solutions for aviation, railroad, logistics, and commercial clients? The project manager/engineer will be involved during all project phases including planning, design, permitting, and construction administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing projects including technical quality, people, process, cost and schedule
- Prepare design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Prepare studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Permitting and coordination with federal, state, and local municipalities
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Collaborating with other engineering/architecture disciplines on complex projects
This Job Might Be For You If You
- Excel in handling all project phases including planning, design, permitting, and construction administration.
- Have excellent communication skills and are committed to deadlines.
- Are dependable, responsible, flexible, and resourceful and communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants and office staff.
- Have project experience with: Pavement design and rehabilitation; Site grading and drainage; Hydraulics; Utilities; Water quality; Water and sewer; Stormwater; Permitting; Surveying; Taxiways/aprons; Jet bridges.
- Want professional growth in civil engineering and across other disciplines.
- Have some aviation industry (airside or landside) or commercial logistics experience
- 5-10 years’ of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering license required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
Why Prime Engineering?
Why do high achievers join Prime? The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations
- Beautiful office setting
- Onsite fitness center and café