Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Engineer - Transportation for our Atlanta Office.
Prime Engineering, Inc. helps its clients achieve their business objectives by delivering top-quality A/E/C services in an effective, efficient, and collaborative fashion. We are engineers, architects, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators. Collectively, we tackle difficult challenges, serve as trusted consultants, and passionately serve our clients from concept to completion. Our work doesn’t stop when a client cuts the ribbon on a new project, building, or facility. For more than 30 years, our Prime goal has been to establish and maintain trusted client partnerships that function efficiently in the short term and thrive over the long term.
Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Engineer – Transportation for our Atlanta Office. You will be a part of the Transportation Market Segment which specializes in providing solutions for aviation, railroad, logistics, and commercial clients. The project engineer will provide support during all project phases including planning, design, permitting, and construction administration. Related experience desired includes the following: Pavement design and rehabilitation, Site grading and drainage, Hydraulics, Utilities, Water quality, Water and sewer, Roads, Stormwater, Permitting, and Surveying.
As a Project Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Preparation of design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Preparation of studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Permitting and coordination with federal, state, and local municipalities
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consulting environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT required
- PE license or ability to obtain PE within 1 year
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
Why people join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations
- Beautiful office setting
- Onsite fitness center and café