Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking Project Manager to join our team in Huntington, WV.
Prime Engineering, Inc. (A Stratus Team Company) helps its clients achieve their business objectives by delivering top-quality A/E/C services in an effective, efficient, and collaborative fashion. We are architects, engineers, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators. Collectively, we tackle difficult challenges, serve as trusted consultants, and passionately serve our clients from concept to completion. Our work doesn’t stop when a client cuts the ribbon on a new project, building, or facility. For more than 30 years, our Prime goal has been to establish and maintain trusted client partnerships that function efficiently in the short term and thrive over the long term.
The preferred candidate will have consulting experience with residential, commercial design and municipal projects including watermains, transmission lines, sewer lines, and pump stations. The preferred candidate should have experience with the following: Hydrology / Hydraulics, Grading, Utilities, Detention/Water quality, Water and sewer, Roads, Stormwater, Permitting, MS Office, AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Managing projects including technical quality, people, process, cost and schedule
- Preparation of design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Preparation of studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Permitting and coordination with federal, state, and local municipalities
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- 8-15+ years with previous experience managing teams, project scope, schedule, and budgets is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum.
- Professional Engineering license required.
- Candidate must have experience preparing reports for design and construction of engineering projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Why join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations