Prime Engineering is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to be in our Huntington, Pittsburgh or Atlanta office. The Electrical Project Engineer will perform engineering calculations, code analysis, and design all phases of a project with little to no supervision.
Prime Engineering, Inc. based in Atlanta, with multiple branch offices is a full-service engineering consultant offering clients a fully integrated planning, surveying, engineering, architecture, procurement, and construction solution. We are experienced specialists who welcome some of the biggest industry challenges and serve as reliable partners with our clients and colleagues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in electrical engineering and design for lighting systems, power distribution, fire alarm design, electrical plans, Control Systems Design, Instrumentation Design, electrical calculations, field investigations & Construction Administration.
- Performs simple & routine tasks assigned at the direction of senior level engineers using the standards set by the company, group, client, etc.
- Interface with clients, subconsultants and other engineering disciplines.
- Become familiar with company’s and client’s methods, standards and practices
- Corrects mark-up on drawings provided by engineers
- Communication with clients, sub-consultants and office staff
- May require up to 20% travel
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) from accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in electrical design
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD Electrical is a plus
- Strong ability to work in team environment
- Knowledge of Applicable Codes and Standards such as (NFPA, NESC, API, etc.)
Prime Engineering, Inc. is committed to the professional and personal growth of employees and is the perfect environment for individuals that enjoy a challenge and want to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability and a 401(k) plan, educational assistance and training.Apply