Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Assistant ready to jump into multiple facets of marketing.
Prime Engineering, Inc. helps its clients achieve their business objectives by delivering top-quality A/E/C services in an effective, efficient, and collaborative fashion. We are engineers, architects, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators. Collectively, we tackle difficult challenges, serve as trusted consultants, and passionately serve our clients from concept to completion. Our work doesn’t stop when a client cuts the ribbon on a new project, building, or facility. For more than 30 years, our Prime goal has been to establish and maintain trusted client partnerships that function efficiently in the short term and thrive over the long term.
As the Marketing Communications Assistant, you will spearhead the integration and adoption of our new Digital Asset Management (DAM) system to be used as a centralized repository of assets. You will be a trailblazer for gathering, organizing, and uploading digital content. Additionally, you will drive marketing tasks for our three market segments preparing qualifications, proposals, presentations, and announcements to support marketing, public relations, and business development efforts.
- Manage implementation of DAM system which will house all final approved digital assets and content to be accessed firmwide
- Manage the creation, maintenance, and execution of metadata and taxonomy structure
- Coordinate, format, write, edit, and proofread proposals, statements of qualifications, and related marketing materials
- Assist with organization and coordination of customized proposals; coordinate the flow of information from various department contributors to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Assist with design of covers, organizational charts, advertisements, marketing materials, web updates, and presentations.
- Coordinate Public Relations tasks/Social Media (announcements, press releases, internal and external newsletters, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- May occasionally be required to deliver proposals and coordinate with vendors, subconsultants, and clients.
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing/writing-related experience (A/E/C industry is preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or similar field
- Strong writing skills, communication, organizational, and computer skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and results-focused
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of image formats (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, SVG, GIF) and high-quality aspect ratios
Why people join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations