Prime Engineering, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Project Engineer to support our engineering services in our Industrial Market Segment. You will directly contribute to our rapid growth by learning and applying inter-disciplinary engineering skills in a diverse project environment.
The Industrial Market Segment specializes in petroleum & chemical, food & beverage, process & manufacturing, and aviation facilities. Work elements include liquid and gas storage; pumping and piping systems; heat exchangers; drainage systems; and bulk petroleum/chemical receipt, storage, and loading systems.
Our rigorous training program will expose you to every facet of our operation. You will learn not only the necessary technical skills, but also the management characteristics and traits that will make you a top-notch leader. If you have a passion about growing and developing your engineering skills while being introduced to a wide range of unusual and extraordinary clients and projects, then we want you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Preparation of studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Communicate with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
- May require up to 25% travel
- 4-6 years of engineering consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET-accredited curriculum
- EIT certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD
- Must be resourceful and interact with a high level of professionalism with clients, sub consultants, and office staff
Prime Engineering, Inc. is seeking individuals committed to professional growth, enjoys challenges, and wants to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, a group health plan offering medical, vision and dental coverage, a matching 401(k) plan, disability coverage, educational assistance, paid training, company stock ownership, an Employee Assistance Program, and credit union membership.