Prime Engineering is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Project Engineer to support engineering services in our Industrial Market Segment in the Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati area. You will directly contribute to our rapid growth by learning and applying inter-disciplinary engineering skills in a diverse project environment.
The Industrial Market Segment specializes in petroleum & chemical, food & beverage, process & manufacturing, and aviation facilities. Work elements include liquid and gas storage; pumping and piping systems; heat exchangers; drainage systems; and bulk petroleum/chemical receipt, storage, and loading systems.
Our rigorous training program will expose you to every facet of our operation. You will learn not only the necessary technical skills, but also the management characteristics. If you have a passion about growing and developing your engineering skills while being introduced to a wide range of unusual and extraordinary clients and projects, then we want you.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparation of design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Preparation of studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Communicate with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
- May require up to 25% travel
- 3-10 years’ of engineering consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum
- EIT certification preferred or EIT exam scheduled
- PE license a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD
- Must be resourceful and interact with a high level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
Why Prime Engineering?
We believe people are our greatest asset. We take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence. If you have a passion for being a part of a rapidly growing employee-owned company that works with a wide range of unusual and extraordinary clients and projects, then Prime is for you.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations
- Beautiful office setting
- Onsite fitness center and café