Are you a US-based Project Engineer/Manager with previous consulting experience? Would you like to work in our Atlanta Office where we specialize in providing solutions for aviation, railroad, logistics, and commercial clients. The project manager/engineer will be involved during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration.
The mid-level civil project engineer will be involved during all project phases including: planning, design, permitting, and construction administration. Must have excellent communication skills and committed to deadlines. Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD / AutoCAD Civil 3D. Must be dependable, responsible, flexible, resourceful and communicate with a high level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants, and office staff. Previous project experience includes: Pavement design and rehabilitation; Site grading and drainage; Hydraulics; Utilities; Water quality; Water and sewer; Roads; Stormwater; Permitting; and Surveying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing projects including technical quality, people, process, cost and schedule
- Prepare design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Prepare studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Permitting and coordination with federal, state, and local municipalities
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Collaborating with other disciplines on complex projects
- 8-10 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering license
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D
Prime Engineering, Inc. is seeking individuals committed to professional growth, enjoys challenges, and wants to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, a group health plan offering medical, vision and dental coverage, a matching 401(k) plan, disability coverage, educational assistance, paid training, company stock ownership, an Employee Assistance Program, and credit union membership.