Are you a US-based Project Architect with previous consulting experience? Prime Engineering is an award-winning Architecture and Engineering Firm that specializes in providing solutions for aviation, logistics, and commercial clients. Our growing Atlanta office is seeking a Project Architect who has experience in all phases of project design including pre-design, construction documents, and construction administration.
Prime Engineering is searching for a Project Architect in our Atlanta headquarters that is task oriented and comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time. A team player with strong design, presentation, and production documentation skills. Generates, communicates, and presents concepts quickly and effectively after analyzing problems and briefs. Background in construction drawings and specification production. Reports to the Senior Architect or Project Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with architecture/engineering disciplines on complex projects
- Develop conceptual design presentations and construction documents
- Onsite meetings with clients, consultants, and general contractors
This Job Might Be For You If You
- Enjoy and excel at handling all project phases including planning, design, permitting, and construction administration
- Have excellent communication skills and are committed to deadlines
- Are dependable, responsible, flexible, and resourceful and communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, consultants and office staff
- Have project experience with commercial and industrial facilities
- Want professional growth in architecture and across other disciplines
- Have logistics/supply chain facilities experience; Aviation (airside/landside) experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 1-3 years’ of professional experience
- Strong and versatile design and production skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Proactive, self-starter
- Strong sketching skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Revit, and AutoCAD
Why people join Prime?
The single most important reason is an opportunity for challenging work and advancement. Our growth objectives are stretching and challenging. We take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence.
- Competitive Salary
- Two Health Insurance Options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance (medical, dental, vision) premiums (and sliding scale of dependents premiums)
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death; short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) matching
- Company paid Professional Development and Licensing