Are you a US-based Project Architect with previous consulting experience? Would you like to work in our Transportation Department, which specializes in providing solutions for residential, commercial, and municipal clients in our Atlanta office?
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in creating designs to meet client specifications, creating and proposing budget and time estimates, and acting as an intermediary between the client and the architect team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Design and production of facility plans
- Consultation with clients
- Preparation of documents and specifications
- Budget and schedule management
This job might be for you if you:
- Have excellent communication skills and are committed to deadlines.
- Are dependable, responsible, flexible, resourceful, and communicate professionally with clients, subconsultants, and office staff.
- 10 years’ experience, including previous production experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited architectural program
- Registered Architect preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Revit, and AutoCAD
Prime Engineering, Inc. is seeking individuals committed to professional growth, enjoys challenges, and wants to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, a group health plan offering medical, vision and dental coverage, a matching 401(k) plan, disability coverage, educational assistance, paid training, company stock ownership, an Employee Assistance Program, and credit union membership.