Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Engineer for our Atlanta Office.
Prime Engineering, Inc. is a team of highly skilled engineers, architects, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators who are passionate about delivering top-quality architectural, engineering, and construction services to our clients. With over 30 years of experience, we’re committed to establishing and maintaining trusted partnerships with our clients, while providing our team members with the tools and resources they need to succeed. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented professionals, and make a real impact. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, join us at Prime Engineering, Inc.
You will be a part of the Infrastructure Market Segment which specializes in providing solutions for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal clients. The project engineer will provide support during all project phases including planning, design, permitting, and construction administration. Related experience desired includes the following: Hydrology / Hydraulic, Utilities, Water and Sewer, Pump Station, Water / Wastewater Treatment, Stormwater, Permitting and Surveying.
Project Engineer tasks will include the following:
- Preparation of design documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Preparation of studies and reports
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Communicate with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
- Minimum of 2 years of engineering consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Environmental Engineering
- EIT certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be resourceful and interact with a high level of professionalism with clients, subconsultants, and office staff
Why people join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations
- Beautiful office setting
- Onsite fitness center and café