Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking an initiative-taking Project Manager, to be in our Huntington, West Virginia office, to interface as the key point of contact with a client for major multidisciplinary project. You will contribute to our rapid growth by applying inter-disciplinary engineering skills in a diverse project environment.
The Industrial Market Segment specializes in petroleum & chemical, food & beverage, consumer products, process & manufacturing, and fueling support for aviation facilities. Work elements include liquid and gas storage; pumping and piping systems; heat exchangers; drainage systems; and bulk petroleum/chemical receipt, storage, loading systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing project management of engineering and architectural design from concept through client acceptance.
- Function as an account manager for a strategic account within the business unit and as firm point of contact for other clients
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and lead a high-performance team.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude and the ability to communicate with client staff and internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET-accredited university; master’s degree in related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of consulting experience or managing design efforts
- PE Preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is required.
- Familiarity with refining, chemical plants, and other industrial manufacturing facilities
Why do people join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You will play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You will learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers many opportunities for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations