Are you a US-based Senior Architect with previous consulting experience? Prime Engineering is an award-winning Architecture and Engineering Firm that specializes in providing solutions for aviation, logistics, and commercial clients.
Prime Engineering is seeking a highly motivated Senior Architect to work in our Atlanta office in the Transportation Market Segment which specializes in providing solutions for residential, commercial, and municipal clients. We are looking for candidate who has experience in creating designs to meet client specifications, create and propose budget and time estimations, and act as an intermediary between the client and the architect team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiates and creates schematic designs and plans with responsibility for the preparation of presentation drawings, models and narratives.
- Produces, coordinates and directs architectural drawings
- Review architectural documents for coordination with all disciplines
- Uses extensive knowledge and understanding of project development process including construction, retail design, site planning, structural and MEP criteria
- Directing workload, schedule and projection efforts of the project team
- Site visits and final inspections
- Preparing documents, specifications, and cost estimates
- Developing schedules, budgets and proposals
- 10+ years related experience in architecture practice with previous production experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters of Architecture from an accredited architectural program
- Licensed Architect and NCARB certification
- Diversified design experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Communicate with a high-level of professionalism with clients, sub consultants and office staff
- Committed to customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office, ReVit, AutoCAD
- Dependable, responsible, flexible and resourceful
Why Prime Engineering?
We believe people are our greatest asset. We take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence. If you have a passion for being a part of a rapidly growing employee-owned company that works with a wide range of unusual and extraordinary clients and projects, then Prime is for you.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations
- Beautiful office setting
- Onsite fitness center and café