Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a reliable, detail-orientated Senior Architectural Designer/Project Architect to join our team. This is an onsite position located in Atlanta, GA.
Prime Engineering, Inc. helps its clients achieve their business objectives by delivering top-quality A/E/C services in an effective, efficient, and collaborative fashion. We are engineers, architects, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators. Collectively, we tackle difficult challenges, serve as trusted consultants, and passionately serve our clients from concept to completion. Our work doesn’t stop when a client cuts the ribbon on a new project, building, or facility. For more than 30 years, our Prime goal has been to establish and maintain trusted client partnerships that function efficiently in the short term and thrive over the long term.
You will be a part of the Facilities / Transportation Market Segment which specializes in providing solutions for aviation, railroad, logistics, and commercial clients.
- Collaborating with architecture/engineering disciplines on complex projects
- Develop conceptual design presentations and detailed construction documents
- Meet with clients, consultants, and general contractors throughout the course of a project
- Manage project production schedules including input on budgets and staffing
- Contribute to the professional development of junior staff, including technical training
- 7-15 years of architectural experience, including production and consultant coordination
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Proven ability to manage project schedules and meet production deadlines
- Proficient with building code requirements and navigating the permitting process
- Proficiency with Revit (required) and AutoCAD (strongly preferred)
- Architectural registration is not required, but a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why people join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
- Competitive Salary
- Two Health Insurance Options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance (medical, dental, vision) premiums (and sliding scale of dependents premiums)
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death; short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) matching
- Company paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations