Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated Professional Engineer with 8-10 years of consulting experience to join our Industrial Group as a Senior Electrical Engineer.
Individuals will have a heavy background in industrial-type facilities and engineering design and proven ability to execute planning, design, permitting, and construction administration phases for a variety of technically challenging projects. Tasks include lighting design, power distribution, and controls system design along with planning, scheduling, and coordinating work in an interdisciplinary environment. The Industrial Market Segment client base includes petroleum & chemical, food & beverage, process and manufacturing, and aviation facilities. Position requires approximately 25% travel.
- Education – Bachelor of Science (Engineering) from ABET-accredited University
- Licenses – Registered Professional Engineer
- Experience – 8-10 years related experience in bulk petroleum/chemical receipt, storage, and loading systems; industrial liquid and gas storage, pumping, and piping systems; process chemical plant systems; consulting engineering services
- Ability to develop power distribution system concepts, one-line diagrams, load studies, grounding, lighting, and equipment selection
- AutoCAD skills are strongly preferred
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Responsibilities will include:
- Design of power distribution systems
- Design of controls and instrumentation systems
- Wiring and termination schedules for control and instrumentation systems
- Field verification of installed systems and components
- Technical support during various stages of the project
- Preparation of calculations and reports
- Preparation of plans, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Maintain project schedule and budget
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Travel requirements estimated up to 25%
Prime Engineering, Inc. is seeking individuals committed to professional growth, enjoys challenges, and wants to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, a group health plan offering medical, vision and dental coverage, a matching 401(k) plan, disability coverage, educational assistance, paid training, company stock ownership, an Employee Assistance Program, and credit union membership.