Prime Engineering is currently seeking Senior Electrical Engineers for our Atlanta and Huntington offices.
Senior level electrical engineer with previous consulting and design experience to work within our Industrial Market Segment as the electrical practice leader. The Industrial client base includes petroleum & chemical, process & manufacturing, food & beverage, and aviation facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design of power distribution systems and control systems
- Field verification of installed systems and components.
- Technical support during various stages of the project.
- Preparation of calculations and reports
- Preparation of plans, specifications, and cost estimates
- Detailed design engineering
- Site investigations and construction administration
- Project management
- Identification and management of client deliverables and expectations
- Travel requirement estimated up to 20%
- 8-12 years related experience in consulting engineering in the industrial market
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineering license
- Aptitude for learning and applying inter-discipline skills in a diverse project environment
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, regulations, and permitting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior supervisory experience of medium size group (5+ staff)
- Experience in specification of third party control devices, including PLC, HMI, sensors, wireless terminals, power supplies, drivers, motors, automation, etc. will be considered a plus
- Commitment to customer service
- Software experience: MS Office, AutoCAD
Why Prime Engineering?
We believe people are our greatest asset. We take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence. If you have a passion for being a part of a rapidly growing employee-owned company that works with a wide range of unusual and extraordinary clients and projects, then Prime is for you.
What Prime Offers
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations
- Beautiful office setting
- Onsite fitness center and café