Prime Engineering, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Senior Engineer/Project Manager in Houston, Texas to support our engineering services in our Industrial Market Segment.
You will contribute to our rapid growth by learning and applying inter-disciplinary engineering skills in a diverse project environment. You must possess strong experience designing for petroleum & chemical and process & manufacturing facilities in a consulting environment. Individuals will perform and manage efforts in planning, design, permitting, and construction administration phases of a variety of technically challenging projects.
Specific desired project experience includes: Bulk petroleum/chemical receipt, storage, and loading systems; industrial liquid and gas storage, pumping, and piping systems; process chemical plant systems; heat exchangers; and industrial drainage systems. Experience with Facility Operations is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the development of multi-disciplinary industrial projects
- Business development and sales activities in support of project development
- Proposal writing in support of in-house marketing communications and sales staff
- Preparing plans, specifications, cost estimates and construction documents
- Preparing studies and design reports
- Preparing technical calculations as needed to support engineering services
- Identifying and managing client deliverables and expectations
- Technical review of industrial projects
- Corporate Level Leader
- Corporate Level Personnel Management – Growth and development
- Industrial Market Segment Senior Engineer/Project Manager
- Travel – May require up to 30% travel
- 10+ years’ related experience
- Bachelor of Engineering from an ABET-accredited university (Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical)
- Professional Engineering license required
- Strong technical and design skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD and 3D environments
- Demonstrated success in a variety of technically challenging projects – planning, design, permitting, and construction administration
Prime Engineering, Inc. is committed to the professional and personal growth of employees and is the perfect environment for individuals that enjoy a challenge and want to make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability and a 401(k) plan, educational assistance and training.