Prime Engineering is seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to support our engineering services in our Facilities & Transportation Market Segment. You will contribute to our rapid growth applying interdisciplinary engineering skills in a diverse project environment. You must possess strong experience designing for civil/site multidisciplinary facilities in a consulting environment. Individuals will perform and manage efforts in planning, design, permitting, and construction administration phases on a variety of technically challenging projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Business development and sales activities in support of project development.
- Managing the development of multidisciplinary Facilities projects.
- Proposal writing in support of in-house marketing communications and sales staff.
- Preparing plans, specifications, cost estimates, and construction documents.
- Preparing studies and design reports.
- Preparing technical calculations as needed to support engineering services.
- Identifying and managing client deliverables and expectations.
- Technical review of Facilities and Transportation projects.
- Corporate-level leadership.
- Corporate-level personnel management — growth and development.
- Transportation Market Segment Senior Engineer/Project Manager.
- May require up to 10%-20% travel.
- 7+ years’ related experience.
- Bachelor of Engineering from an ABET-accredited university.
- Professional Engineering license required.
- Strong technical and design skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, and enthusiastic.
- Ability to communicate and provide a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, grading, pavement, and stormwater design software packages, plus rezoning efforts.
- Experience in site development, stormwater, and drainage design and permitting.
- Exhibit flexibility to work on multiple projects and react to changing client expectations.
- Experience in utilizing Microsoft Office tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, etc.) and document control management software.
- Demonstrated success on a variety of technically challenging projects – planning, design, permitting, and construction administration.
Why People Join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company-sponsored outings and onsite celebrations