Prime Engineering is seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to support our engineering services in our Transportation Market Segment.
Work elements include glycol dispensing/collection, liquid and gas storage; pumping and piping systems; heat exchangers; drainage systems; bulk petroleum/chemical receipt, storage, and loading systems. Individuals will perform and manage efforts in planning, design, permitting, and construction administration phases of a variety of technically challenging projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Business development and sales activities in support of project development
- Managing the development of multi-disciplinary Facilities projects with the ability to manage the specialized process piping style projects as well as other multidiscipline projects
- Proposal writing in support of in-house marketing communications and sales staff
- Preparing plans, specifications, cost estimates and construction documents
- Preparing studies and design reports
- Preparing technical calculations as needed to support engineering services.
- Technical review of industrial projects
- Corporate Level Leadership and Personnel Management – Growth and development
- May require up to 15-20% travel
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from an ABET-accredited university
- Professional Engineering license required
- Experience designing for petroleum, chemical, food & beverage, and/or other process & manufacturing facilities in a consulting environment.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience
Why People Join Prime ?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations