Prime Engineering is seeking a Senior Project Manager, Food and Beverage / Pet Products to support our engineering services in our Industrial Market Segment in Rogers.
Prime Engineering, Inc. is a team of highly skilled engineers, architects, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators who are passionate about delivering top-quality architectural, engineering, and construction services to our clients. With over 30 years of experience, we’re committed to establishing and maintaining trusted partnerships with our clients, while providing our team members with the tools and resources they need to succeed. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented professionals, and make a real impact. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, join us at Prime Engineering, Inc.
Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Manager, Food and Beverage / Pet Products with overall responsibility for technical scope, schedule, and budget deliverables on projects. In this role, you’ll develop client relationships to promote continuing / future project work opportunities. May function as a fully competent engineer in all conventional aspects of their engineering discipline. Significant experience in food and/or beverage production, processing, and packaging systems design and implementation is required.
- Responsibilities include overseeing project management for food- and beverage-sector projects from concept through client acceptance. Provide lead interface with customer.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the project execution through customer acceptance and closeout.
- Responsible for overall project deliverables (safety, scope, schedule, budget, quality, communication, information management, customer acceptance, etc.).
- Responsible for building and maintaining internal and external relationships to ensure collaboration, cooperation, and communication throughout the project.
- Ensures projects are executed in compliance with Prime and/or customer workflow and design standards.
- Leads the schedule, design, and cost estimate review process for assigned projects.
- Assists in the competitive bidding process for the procurement of equipment and construction, including conducting pre-bid and post-bid meetings.
- Manages project engineers, construction administrators, and/or contractors during various phases of project executions.
- Responsible gatekeeper for technical content or review of technical content with subject matter expert(s).
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering preferred from an ABET-accredited curriculum, or equivalent combination of food engineering experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Desired 10 years’ related experience – (5 years project management) and 2 years’ experience in an A/E/C engineering firm or consulting experience required.
- Ability to perform as a technical lead in mechanical, process, electrical, or packaging engineering discipline.
- Attentiveness to detail, follow-up procedures, and documentation of action. Proficient in time management and personal organization.
- Travel is required.
Why People Poin Prime ?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations