Prime Engineering is seeking a highly motivated Senior Transportation Project Manager to support our engineering services in our Facilities & Transportation Market Segment.
Prime Engineering, Inc. is a team of highly skilled engineers, architects, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators who are passionate about delivering top-quality architectural, engineering, and construction services to our clients. With over 30 years of experience, we’re committed to establishing and maintaining trusted partnerships with our clients, while providing our team members with the tools and resources they need to succeed. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented professionals, and make a real impact. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, join us at Prime Engineering, Inc.
You will contribute to our rapid growth applying interdisciplinary engineering skills in a diverse project environment. You must possess strong experience designing for civil/site multidisciplinary facilities in a consulting environment. Individuals will perform and manage efforts in planning, design, permitting, and construction administration phases on a variety of technically challenging projects.
- Manages and designs preliminary and final plans for trails, highways, drainage structures, municipal utilities, roadway lighting, traffic control devices, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), and miscellaneous highway facilities.
- Expert utilizing computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) computer software, graphic software, hydrology, and hydraulic modeling software.
- Prepares and checks detail plans, design calculations, cost estimations and recommendations prepared by other engineers for completeness, mathematical accuracy, and conformity to engineering practices and standards.
- Manages transportation projects; ensures projects are completed according to scope, schedule and budget.
- Meets with clients on projects and future projects, prepares proposals and grows market segment.
- Develops data for public review, hearings, or informational meetings.
- Skilled in civil engineering principles and practices; county development regulations; and relevant federal, state, and local laws, including the GDOT Plan Development Process (PDP).
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET-accredited university.
- 10+ years of consulting experience or managing design efforts
- PE Required
Why People Join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company-sponsored outings and onsite celebrations