Prime Engineering is seeking a Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager to support our engineering services in our Infrastructure Market Segment in Atlanta, Georgia.
Prime Engineering, Inc. (A Stratus Team Company) helps its clients achieve their business objectives by delivering top-quality A/E/C services in an effective, efficient, and collaborative fashion. We are architects, engineers, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators. Collectively, we tackle difficult challenges, serve as trusted consultants, and passionately serve our clients from concept to completion. Our work doesn’t stop when a client cuts the ribbon on a new project, building, or facility. For more than 30 years, our Prime goal has been to establish and maintain trusted client partnerships that function efficiently in the short term and thrive over the long term.
You will directly contribute to our rapid growth by working with our staff on a variety of infrastructure projects.
The Municipal Market Segment specializes in water treatment, wastewater treatment, water & wastewater conveyance, stormwater and infrastructure pump stations.. Work elements include water storage; pumping and piping systems; water/wastewater treatment processes; drainage systems; hydraulic modeling and process modeling.
- Overseeing project management of engineering design from concept through client acceptance.
- Function as an account manager for strategic accounts within the business unit and as firm point of contact for other clients
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and lead a high-performance team.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude and the ability to communicate with client staff and internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET-accredited university; master’s degree in related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of consulting experience or managing design efforts
- PE Required. LEED Certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and process modeling is a plus.
Why Join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan – 401(k) matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations