Prime Engineering is seeking a Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager to support our engineering services in our Infrastructure Market Segment in Atlanta, Georgia.
Prime Engineering, Inc. is a team of highly skilled engineers, architects, surveyors, designers, accountants, procurement specialists, communicators, and administrators who are passionate about delivering top-quality architectural, engineering, and construction services to our clients. With over 30 years of experience, we’re committed to establishing and maintaining trusted partnerships with our clients, while providing our team members with the tools and resources they need to succeed. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented professionals, and make a real impact. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, join us at Prime Engineering, Inc.
Prime Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager, to be in our Atlanta, Georgia office. You will directly contribute to our rapid growth by working with our staff on a variety of infrastructure projects.
The Municipal Market Segment specializes in water treatment, wastewater treatment, water & wastewater conveyance, stormwater and infrastructure pump stations.. Work elements include water storage; pumping and piping systems; water/wastewater treatment processes; drainage systems; hydraulic modeling and process modeling.
- Overseeing project management of engineering design from concept through client acceptance.
- Function as an account manager for strategic accounts within the business unit and as firm point of contact for other clients
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and lead a high-performance team.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude and the ability to communicate with client staff and internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET-accredited university; master’s degree in related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of consulting experience or managing design efforts
- PE Required. LEED Certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and process modeling is a plus.
Why Do People Join Prime?
The most important reason is an opportunity for challenging but rewarding work and advancement. You’ll play a vital role in designing the big projects that make the headlines… as well as the thousands of smaller jobs that keep companies, cities, and counties running and competitive. You’ll learn across the spectrum of engineering disciplines – at Prime, there are no “silos,” only successful projects.
Prime Engineering offers talented performers ample opportunity for rapid advancement into management- or executive-level positions. Our growth objectives are ambitious, and we stretch and challenge the individual and the team. We need people who can evolve and adapt to meet our goals.
- Competitive salary
- Two health insurance options
- We pay 75% of employee insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision) and sliding scale of dependents’ premiums
- We pay 100% of employee life/accidental death plus short- and long-term disability premiums
- Retirement plan – 401(k) matching
- Company-paid Professional Development and Licensing
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program offering counseling in all aspects of life
- Company sponsored outings and onsite celebrations
- Beautiful office setting