Prime Engineering is a top planning, design, and construction provider that delivers complex solutions to help public and private-sector clients compete in the dynamic aviation economy. For each project, we bring senior executives and a skilled design team to address their individual needs. Over the last three decades, we’ve completed hundreds of aviation projects around the world and have driven success for a broad range of aviation clients. From aircraft boarding bridge systems and equipment and airfield lighting systems to cost-saving deicing and onsite fueling systems, we bring experience, expertise, and business sense to every project.
From small general-aviation airports to large air freight industries, we’ve earned the trust of clients including Amazon, Delta Air Lines, the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Southwest Airlines, and United Parcel Service.
Our engineers design and construct airport facilities for airlines and airports and their associated transport hubs. We are prequalified to provide airport and aviation consulting with more than 25 state departments of transportation. In addition, our aviation experts have established working relationships with FAA Airports Districts and Regional Offices across the US, as well as with Headquarters staff. We also assist clients with grant administration issues and have successfully secured funds for airport improvement programs.
We understand the technical complexities that characterize the aviation industry and have built our reputation on ensuring safety and success for our clients. We bring three distinguishing attributes to every project:
- Aviation Specialization: We have extensive experience with airside, airfield, landside, and terminal project design and construction management at dozens of private and public aviation facilities around the world.
- Established Teams: We have working relationships with Department of Transportation Aviation Offices and FAA Airport District & Regional Offices throughout the United States.
- On Time, On Budget, Guaranteed: Our project management process demonstrably meets or beats aviation budget and schedule benchmarks, and we embrace a formal program guaranteeing timely responses and outstanding customer service.
Let us help you achieve your Prime goals in Aviation.
- Jet fuel tank farms receipt, storage, and dispensing systems
- Hydrant pumping and distribution systems
- Remote truck loading
- Vehicle fueling systems
- Airport layout master plans
- Airfield lighting & NAVAID systems design
- AWOS/ASOS site design
- Aircraft hangars
- Pavement design, evaluation, and management
- Aircraft movement and parking plans
- Aircraft boarding bridge systems
- Aircraft docking/parking systems & equipment
- Ground service systems integration planning
- Security systems & facilities
Airport Specialty Systems
- 400-Hz power systems
- Electric/light/emergency power systems
- Glycol receipt, storage, and dispensing facilities
- Deicing fluid recovery systems
- Drainage/stormwater management
- Fire protection
- Passenger boarding bridges
- Pre-conditioned air systems
- Electronic vehicle charging systems
- Air cargo facilities
- Aircraft and vehicle wash racks
- Aircraft hangars
- Car rental facilities
- Commercial vehicle lots
- GSE maintenance facilities
- Roadways/parking plans & design
Featured Case Study
North Airfield Deicing Facility
During winter 2011, a fierce four-day winter storm stranded aircraft on the tarmac at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, costing airlines approximately $60 million per day of inactivity. To prevent this occurrence in the future, the City of Atlanta hired Prime Engineering’s team to design and develop a state-of-the-art deicing facility. This facility needed to be able to get aircraft off the ground in even the worst winter conditions – and it needed to do so in a profitable way given tight economic conditions.Download All Case Studies
Brunswick-Golden Isles Airport
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Cobb County International Airport
Gateway International Airport (Nigeria)
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
King Abdulaziz International Airport (Saudi Arabia)
Louisville International Airport
McKinnon-St. Simons Island Airport
Orlando International Airport
Orlando Executive Airport
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport
St. Pete Clearwater International Airport
Tampa International Airport
Delta Air Lines
United Parcel Service
Signature Flight Support