Prime Engineering understands that the Pharmaceutical Industry is challenging, and every client’s situation is unique. Our team is comprised of engineers, largely from CDMO facilities, understand the challenges and constraints of working within the Pharmaceutical Industry. We also understand the term “first to market” and are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals.
From clean room and HVAC facility designs to custom equipment trains we have the experience to meet design criteria and facility constraints. Often, clients have existing manufacturing spaces that need fit and finish upgrades or re-purposed into a newly designed space for additional or new equipment. We understand those challenges and can deliver unique designs to meet our clients’ needs.
Our team has years of experience specializing in cGMP material process flow, air flow design, and custom HEPA filter configurations. We understand the project is not complete after construction has concluded, the validation process is just beginning! Our experienced team will guide you through a seamless transition from construction and installation to commercial production. We can offer support throughout the validation process, with both facility and equipment, including validation documentation preparation, execution of IQ, OQ, PQ, and preparing packages for clean zone release.
The Prime team will be a partner with our clients. Our process engineers hold process knowledge in Pharmaceutical Processing including Potent compound handling requirements, blending, granulation, compressing, coating, printing, and packaging. With specialty knowledge including custom spray drying applications, roller compacting, extrusion, liquid fill applications, and stick pack filling.
We understand the challenges and constraints of working within the Pharmaceutical Industry. We bring three distinguishing attributes to every project:
- Experienced Engineers: Engineers from CDMO facilities well-versed in Pharmaceutical Industry challenges and constraints.
- Dedicated Support: Committed to helping clients achieve goals, focusing on clean-room designs and hi-potent area additions within current manufacturing clean zones.
- Validation Expertise: Specialists in cGMP material process flow, air flow design, custom HEPA filters, and comprehensive validation support, including documentation preparation and clean zone release packages.
Let us help you achieve your goals in Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Clean Room Design
- HVAC Systems
- Hi-Potent Applications
- Equipment Specifications
- Building Material Specifications suitable for cGMP
- FAT/SAT Start Up Support
- Commissioning & Validation
PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING, AND
- Production, warehousing, and distribution
- Powdered products
- Bulk raw material handling
- Tanker, side loading, and trailer truck receiving and shipping
- Cold storage
- Base building structures and M/E/P
- General office facilities
- Filling rooms
- Clean rooms
- Industrial waste collection
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Monitoring and treatment
- Spill containment
- Fire protection
- Plant utilities
- Compressed gas storage/delivery
- Chemical feed systems
- Control systems
- Bulk solids processing and packing
- Facility flow
Featured Case Study
Joseph E. Boone Boulevard Redevelopment, Waterline Design, and Sidewalk Design
Prime is designing a road dieting plan for a 1.25-mile boulevard, including sidewalk design, water quality enhancements, bicycle lane additions, and streetscape improvements. Boone Boulevard runs through a transformation neighborhood just northwest of the new Atlanta Falcons dome. The City wants to revive the neighborhood and is therefore investing in new road and park improvements in the area. To ensure maximum funding, it is essential that the project be completed within 360 calendar days of Notice to Proceed.Download All Case Studies