Prime Engineering’s environmental specialists offer site assessments, underground and aboveground storage tank compliance, soil and groundwater assessments, tank closure and remediation, and wetlands evaluations.
With decades of technical and regulatory experience acquiring necessary permits from local, state, and federal agencies, we get clients the permits they need, when they need them. Because we’re so familiar with permitting regulations, we often submit permit-worthy designs ahead of schedule – allowing us to acquire them in as little as half of the conventional time.
It’s our Earth too, so our efficiency never supplants our expertise. We take regulatory requirements seriously and consider every aspect of a project while embarking upon the permitting process to ensure that we meet or exceed environmental requirements.
- 404 permitting
- Air permits
- Environmental studies
- Groundwater monitoring and remediating
- Historical, cultural, and archaeological
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits
- Site investigations
- Soil and groundwater assessments
- Soil remediation
- Spill prevention, control, and countermeasures plan
- State Environmental Protection Division permitting
- Stream buffers
- Underground storage tank compliance, removal, and replacement
- Wastewater effluent
- Wetlands studies